Such applications manage the whole job order lifecycle within a manufacturing firm. From customers and suppliers management (offers, orders, materials supplying), the management of the production phases (progress status, duties management,
processes scheduling), to production costs analysis.
Such software's targets are:
- canalize each job order towards a clean and methodical work model, which can be monitored in any phase
- to allow anytime to retrieve job order data and its progress status
- to check every details of the job order and to estimate the costs of any production process phase, in order to find out inefficiency and slowdown
- to be able to give answer to the customer, anytime
- speed up production and improve quality